11/08/2006

Wow.. it's been a while!!!

Well, hello Bloggers!!! I've been lost for a while, but I hope you understand it has been the good kind of lost... :o)

I have been keeping myself really busy and I have sooooo much to tell... I have been wanting to post, yet find no time whatsoever to do sooooo!!!

Right now I'm gonna head to work, but I will make sure to elaborate on the following issues very very soon... In the meantime, hey! I'm alive! BH

Issues to be discussed promptly:

1- My trip to the Far East...
2- The sexiest Rebbetzin -sorry RenReb, somebody took your place in my book, but that's only cause I haven't met you in person :o)-
3- Designer replicas and my guilt trip...
4- My blind-date in Hong Kong...
5- The cute guy I met in the train...
6- My hotel room overlooking the tallest building in the world...
7- Missing out on Shabbes because I thought it was Thursday (tragic... i cried sooooo bad when I realized it)
8- Survivor- Atlantic coast... you survive-your pictures don't!!!!
9- Shabbes in the jungle
10- My discussion with SpiderMan on what would Shabbos be like in the moon... or in a Space Station...

Interested? Stay tuned!!!!

10-4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back, JewCess!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, too! I've been trying to update more regularly, but unfortunately school has taken over my life so I only have time to read blogs, not write my own most of the time. Ok, can't wait to see all of the upcoming posts! Take care!

Hila