2/06/2007

All the drafts I have started

I wish I had more time to post! I think maybe I wish I was more organized with my time and would take the time needed to post... but whatever.

I love my blog, though only Hila reads it...

I'll be back soon and finish the posts I have in my drafts. It's just funny how the lame topics just come out of my mouth like torpedoes, but when I have something I find important or interesting, life just twists around and I can't finish my thoughts. But I will. Cause I have to. For myself.

On a happy note: I WAS ACCEPTED TO ELAT CHAYYIM!!!!! YEAIIIIIIIIII!!!!

On a sad note: the 2 posts I need to finish are:

1- about how I was judgemental and didn't give tzedaka to someone who probably needed it.
2- on how my mommy gave up on Judaism.

I'll be back... soon.

1 comment:

Hila said...

Jewcess,

I always look forward to your posts! I don't think I'm the only one who reads your blog, just the only one who comments (cuz I have a big mouth LOL). The only way I get anyone to read my blog is to write comments on their sites and then hope that they check me out as a courtesy. And also to post somewhat regularly (which is hard and I fail at fairly regularly).


Anyway, my point was that I look forward to reading your posts, whenever you have the time to get the thoughts all down in black & white. And congrats on being accepted to Elat Chayyim!

-Hila