7/18/2006

Oreos

I just walked around the corner from my office in desperate need of Oreo's, not something I eat in my regular diet... while walking, I was looking around, thinking of Israel, of the world, of my relationship with G-d...

I am feeling down. The hormones, the fear and perhaps the impotence are lowering my energy levels to nothing. I couldn't get up today to go to martial arts.. it was too painful to leave my bed, and now I can't even begin to think of going to yoga... I want to jump into bed again.

I daven and think of Israel. I eat, and think of Israel. I work and multi-taskingly have a conversation with G-d on my point of view towards the situation and the why's and how's of what I think HIS plans are. Yes, I have done this out of impotence.

How can a conflict like this be solved? Can people change? Can ideologies change? Can this conflict be solved with mercy?

Islam fundamentalists have grown up in an environment completely opposite to mine. I grew up in a loving family. I was taught by my parents to choose life, be compassionate, be tolerant and create peace and harmony in my every act and thought.

Muslim Radicals rejoice on death. Children are taught to hate us more than what they love themselves, to hate us more than what they love their children.

Check this out.

These babies should be playing soccer, reading a book or preparing to be the next top-neurosurgeon in the yr 2020... not a martyr corpse nobody will remember for a cause that G-d most probably despises.

May G-d bless us, but most of all me HE bless them and their very lost souls.

No comments: