5/14/2006

After a fun drunken night

Last night I went out with my girl-friends, got a tad bit tipsy and came home and wrote this email to he-who-rocks-my-world:


after a fun drunken night i concluded:

1- I missed you at dinner
2- Fire burns your skin
3- My roommate looks very cute in polka dots
4- I have no idea if you like indian food
5- I love indian food, the spicier the better
6- I would love to have dinner with you in the new indian resturant
7- Jewish communites in (a country I will not mention in this blog for anonimity purposes)need a new leader to remind them what being jewish is all about
8- diet coke does wonders to un-drunk yourself (i think)
9-I miss you
10- I am a sucker for men of faith in superman shirts, and they are very scarce
11- Girls with fake boobs will shockingly go the extra mile to show them off (this story i´ll tell you later)
12- Computers are the 8th wonder of the world
13- I LOVE my bed
14- It´s time to go to bed
15- I love watching the ships from my window
16- I can´t spell and much less type when I´m drunk

No comments: