5/15/2006

Arrrrghhhhhhh!!!!

So, here´s the debate? Am I stupidly paranoid or too accurate at predictions??? How many relationships have I been in? Plenty. How many frogs have I dated? Waaaaay too many. He-who-rocks-my-world-and-is-coming-soon has not yet let me down ever. If he says he´ll call, he calls. He talks about the future to a certain level and has never ever made me doubt he´s interested. Never... until my head was stimulated with crap from an outer source. The week after we met he had a trip... work related. We had only known each other for a week, which means there was no sort of commitment at all, yet I was never expecting to see that picture on the organization´s website. THAT picture showed him with a cute little blonde... they looked cuddly, and flirtatious.

So, I stumble upon this picture and did not say anything. Why would I? There´s nothing to talk, this happened before we really got together. But, well, the way life spins, Friday afternoon I stumbled upon the pic. Then we had our typical shabbat shalom talk (and I never mentioned the pic nor the trip) and that was it. No news during the wkend and no news today. He appears online yet has said nothing. "why don´t you say hi first?" Most of you would say, instead of eating your head up and writing crap in this blog ... well, I need him to show me he cares. I´m a girly girl, a needy girl. True love doesn´t have to be pushed to talk.

Breathe in, breathe out... call a shrink cause you´re sounding like an imbalanced maniac. G-d is out there figuring this out and will bring me my bashert to my door whenever it is time.

No comments: