5/12/2006

Last km of the marathon

You know that feeling when you're running a marathon, or a 10k or taking a strong spinning class or whatever it is that takes a lot of time and effort....well yes, that feeling when there are only 5 minutes or less to go and you get hyper-excited and sprint across the finish line?!!?!? Ok, well, I'm there, only this is a 3 and a half month marathon waiting for he-who-rocks-my-world to come visit. I'm sorry, but skype, msnger, email and the phone just don't cut it when you are trying to fall in love with somebody.

But yeai!!! Only some more days for him to arrive... but of course, now that the date is close I can't help but dramatize inside my head cause that's how fast he'll be gone again. What the heck am I doing???

I thought I was single because I was picky. Because Mr. Right was under hiding. But now I found the best of my 2 worlds. My 2 worlds??? Yep... the religious and law abiding world my dad created for us and the open-minded free loving world my mommy taught me to live.

Why do we (women) go soooo far ahead in relationships??? I guess it is healthy in a way, because if we don't see a future with the person we're dating, then we should not date them at all. But here I am. Waiting. An then what? A great month and then he's off to school again? Who can deal with that?

Exciting, yet so sad. Relationshipwise I always keep a mind open. I only need 1 person in the world to fall in love with and to find him I will have to scan some frogs, but I don't want more frogs. I don't want him to be a frog. I want my prince. A jewish prince for this Jewish-not-so-Princess. Sigh Sigh Sigh.

No comments: