5/31/2006

On se console toujours...

Translation of title, sort of, kind of: One's sorrows are always soothed... (le Petite Prince chapter 26)

I am proud of myself and my healing process. I can't say I haven't cried. I can't say I haven't been in pain, and angry and devastaded... but it is in one's power to handle one's emotions and find peace and light. This is not the end, but the beginning of many things: a new step in our relationship, a new open door in my love life and another oportunity to know what to compare my Bashert against when G-d finally places him in my path.

I have decided to cleanse after all these negative emotions. I have decided to fast in order to cleanse and go on to a new stage.

I am filled with love, filled with peace and humbled at G-d's grace.

One more day to Shavuot!

Le Chaim!

No comments: