8/10/2006

Extra! Extra!

Extra extra!!! Read all about it. Men are so funny, no doubt about it!!!

So, news from Spiderman. We talked through IM this morning. Says he was about to call me last night, yet didn't... why did he want to call??? Because he wanted to talk about the most amazing, life-changing book he's read in a while, book which of course, I recommended. Now then, we talked for like 1 minute about the book, and then the subject changed.

Spiderman: So, my parents said they saw you last Friday at Shull...
Jewcess: I see your parents at Shull all the time... I was in class with your mom last night. (?!?!)
Spiderman: Yeah, but, they said you showed up with a guy.
Jewcess: Really? (ha, ha, ha... evil laughter...is Spiderman JEALOUS?!?!)
Spiderman: Who is he??? I told them it must be your next door neighbor, ummm, right?
Jewcess: Ummm, no. It was Jon Doe, from London, moved here a couple of months ago.
Spiderman: and... are... you... dating him?
Jewcess: I'm not dating anybody. Oh, and by the way, if anyone tells you about my shull companion for next week, don't think I'm dating a wierd old man... it's just gonna be my daddy. He's coming to visit.
Spiderman: LOL... that's good to know.

There it is. Take a man who has a little bit of feelings for you. Make him jealous. Dissapear for a bit and WALLAAA!!! His insecurity swirls up. Now I'm guessing he had dissapeared thinking I was actually dating this Jon Doe character, which actually brings me to the next topic:

Jon Doe DID ask me out on a date. And I DID go out with him. And he IS cute, and he IS fun. BUT. He's not classy or well educated at all. He took me out on this wonderful pic-nic with another couple, but he kept burping and scratching his belly... I'm sorry but in my book that is sooooo not normal!!! Ewwwwwwwww!!!! It was a big turn-off and that was the last of it. I don't want to see him again, not as a date at least. Of course, I will never let Spiderman know, I'd rather keep him with the idea that I am out there being showered with flowers and candy by good-looking men. :o)

Now, as for the book he wanted to discuss, my recommendation to every human being on Earth: The Power of Now- Eckhart Tolle. Really life changing. Say good bye to anger. Say goodbye to depression. Say goodby to pain for the rest of your life.

Big kiss to all of you.. I'm in a super-duper good mood now!!!!!!

No comments: