8/30/2006

Could I have gotten me-self a new boyfriend?

Perhaps... perhaps... perhaps...

So. I've been lost from the Blogosphere cause I was out of town... at a "Kosher Beach Cocktail"... with 200 single jewish people. What an amazing time!!! We drank, we partied, we sang!!! Met a lot of people from out of town and also a lot of people from here. And guess what? I found a boy I like who aparently likes me!!! And guess what the best part is??? He's local... not leaving... no long distance!!! So far, so good. He calls, he's a gentleman, he's handsome.. he's great!!! I'll keep you posted... and... ejchemmm.. if all works out, maybe you guys can drop the bomb on Spiderman, so I don't have to.

Well... we're in Gd's hands now. If he's my bashert we'll eventually know.

Big kiss to all... and, ummm... daven for RenReb's inspiration to blog to come back. I miss her.

No comments: