8/08/2006

Something bizarre is possessing my body!!!

What I did during the weekend??? Laid in my couch(Ok, stayed late at a friend's on Shabbat and went out on Saturday night.) But during the day, I laid in my couch.

What I had for dinner last night??? Oreo ice cream sandwich and a Bloody Mary.

Where my black laundry is??? the dryer (couldn't get myself to get it out and FOLD IT??!?!)

What time I got up this morning to go to martial arts??? mmmm, after the class was already over.

What I had this morning for breakfast??? Watermelon juice and a cigarrette (my cousin was smoking and I sort of craved one, though I'm not a smoker)... come think of it.. ewwww.... my hand still smells.

Ok. I have no idea where all this bizarre behavior is coming from but, hey, it's gotta stop. In the mean time I'm trying to understand, just like you, how a person can crave a cigarrete in the morning or have ice cream and bloody mary for dinner. I'm worried, what's next? Steak for lunch? (People, remember I'm a vegetarian, so yeah, steak would be wierd and bad)

Could it be the 45 minute conversation I had with my father? (who happens to be the Secretary of Religious Affairs in my home country) Could it be all the inside info he gave me and how freaked out he sounded about Israel's position, and how tired he was after the leaders of the community met for like 15 hours to assess the situation? Could it be the fact that I feel lonlier than usual, with no news from Spiderman? Could it be the conversation I had with this adorable Israeli I dated last year (who sadly had to go back to Israel) about how he broke his arm so wasn't called by the army to go to Lebanon, when all the guys in his rank were? Could it be the fact that my Aunt who is in congress had to read a motion from a young Bimbette (who must have climbed a strange ladder to reach the parliament), sancitoning Israel?

What the heck, I don't know... I'm gone now, off to check on the switch in my head that's causing trouble.

10-4

No comments: