6/11/2006

I dread Sundays

I really do.

When my roommates are around, Sundays turn into fun lazy days, where we laugh at each other for our lack of productivity, watch TV, go grocery shopping if we feel like the whole day has gone to waste, order takeout and the like. When you are single and living far away from your parents & siblings, your roomates become your family and the house is soooo empty when they´re gone.


And of course here I am, writing, cause they´re gone and I´m lonely and it´s not so easy to be alone when you have a broken heart (and I still do). Sigh.

I read the Egyptians had banned us from sighing when we were under their opression; these sighs were like a prayer to G-d. A cry for help...

Anyhoooooo. Yeah, Sunday. People sleep till late which I can´t do. And even if they wake up, they have families to spend the day with. I don´t. My family is close, but we have never gotten into the habit to spend time together on Sundays... my cousins are all married with children and do their own thing and my aunt & uncle have a life of their own too...

So I woke up and started studying the relationship between Kundalini Tantric Chakras and our Kabbalistic Sefirot. Quite interesting I must say. I will post my essay when it´s ready. Though don´t expect it too soon, still a lot to study.

So yeah. Alone. Bored. Lonely. Sad... and sighing...

No comments: