6/08/2006

Tomorrow will be a good day!!!

The sun is finally starting to shine, but the whole day has been dark and rainy and boring. I could totally go to bed now and wake up tomorrow, put on my Costa Rica soccer jersey and watch the inauguration game of the World Cup.

I'm an underdog kind of woman. I totally wish Costa Rica wins this match, and all matches, and the World Cup, why not? They deserve it more than Brazil or all those other giants who have all the money in the world and millions of players to scout from, don't you think?

Great news for tomorrow also... they are delivering my new package from Amazon.com with my latest book shopping spree :o)

It's not right to say I want today to be over, but G-d knows I mean it. My friends canceled dinner tonight, no yoga class today, no midrash class today... will drag myself after work to my martial arts class which I really don't want to go to since I'm sort of down and in need of more spiritual rituals...

So, yeah, Costa Rica, world champions!!!!! hurray!!!!

No comments: