6/15/2006

Where all my money goes

I just received a package... a lovely package... a package I have been waiting for!!! Amazon.com... all my money goes to Amazon.com, Zara and the libanese restaurant that has become like my Central Perk or Peach Pit or whatever reference to a popular TV show with an official hangout place you can think of.

So yeah, my Amazon package... there were 2 books for my mom (her birthday is coming very soon)... and a LOT of books for nerdy little me. :o) Forget martial arts class tonight... I AM READING.

I said before, I am working on a very interesting analysis between our Sefirot and Chakras...these books are going to help me out on my search too. I have for a while focused on combining the benefits that Yoga bring to my life with my judaism. It was amazing to know I was not alone. Torah Yoga was developed by Diane Bloomfield years ago, it searches for the same Mind-Body-Spirit union that I have long longed for... and yes, I now have a package full of books on the topic. Yeai!!!

I will let you know my findings eventually.

Shal-om

No comments: