6/11/2006

In awe

I wish I could have photographed it for you!!!! I have the image stuck in my head like one of the most wonderful things I have ever seen in my life. My jaw dropped open and I was compelled by the beauty of it all. Man meets nature... an absolut manifestation of G-d.

So, I will try to describe it for you... with all the limitations writing has...

Ocean view apartment, 19th floor. Tens of boats on the sea. Sun has been down for like an hour. All of a sudden fireworks right here on my window... I get up, move closer to the window and besides the fireworks... I see this huge yellow giant in the horizon, reflecting itself on the water. I can tell you, for a moment I knew not if I was looking at the moon or if I was looking at the sun setting... It was bizarre. And the fireworks kept going off, gorgeous, enormous.. right here on my window!!!!

How some people can still deny the existance of the Almighty, when magical moments like this arise, I cannot explain.

No comments: