6/09/2006

We don't look out for Shabbos

It is so true. We don't look out for Shabbos, Shabbos looks out for us. I just love Shabbos. Great food, wonderful conversation and the chance to have the 9 little nieces/nephews (some are not so little anymore) jumping around and having fun. I often wonder what my relationship with my father would've been like without Shabbos and the horrible thoughts make me jitter. B'H for Shabbos.

So on a different note: Costa Rica lost against Germany but, boy, did they play a great game!!!! I'm with you boys!!! I'm proud of you !!!! I'm wondering if it would be inappropriate to show up to shull tonight wearing my Costa Rican jersey... I'm not gonna be the rebbetzin anyway, so why would anyone care? (mind my sarcastic comment. I'm still hurt)

Anyway, back to he-who-till-Saturday-rocked-my-world, though this topic is getting old now, we went out last night with other friends and he had the droopy I-love-you so-much-eyes that confuse me badly. But yeah, not the rebbetzin, won't be rebbetzin. Focus.

Anybody out there know of a single, extraordinary, fun, Conservative rabbi or rabbi-to-be seaking for a Jewish-not-so-Princess?

No comments: